Geheimnisse des Erfolges für Unternehmer
Erin Blaskie, motivational coach and author and Internet marketing specialist, makes the following recommendations, to become a successful entrepreneur:
Ideen schnell umsetzen
Don’t hold back, waste no time with details and perfectionism. Go with your idea of “live” and adjust it on the fly.
Setz auf deine Stärken und delegiere den Rest
Don’t try to do everything myself. Sounds so hard – to be successful, you have to learn that you’re not the best person for everything in your business. Read the E-Myth revisited and understand what it really means, as a contractor to have on different hats. You’ll realize that you supposed to focus you on that, what you’re good at and can delegate the rest. Find the right people and the investment pays for itself by itself.
Umgebe dich mit einem guten Supportsystem
Learn how to surround yourself with positive people and separate yourself from toxic.
Mache nur was du liebst
Do anything that you don’t love. Why not? You take the risk, to give a bad performance and need light years from Earth, to bring things back on the right path. We’re not supposed to do anything; We are created to do the work, where is our passion and our hearts, because that leads to success.
Arbeite nur mit Menschen die dich positiv aufladen
Find customers who inspire you and are energetic; those who appreciate your skills and understand how you work.
Begrenze den Verwaltungsaufwand
Stay in the green zone and you’re going to be successful. Remember how much you will have less stress, if money is not the main concern.
Don’t be afraid to give information and assistance without charge and your business colleagues. It feels great and people will remember you.
Project life cycle
- We will discuss your needs and objectives best by phone or Skype
- Send us your specifications, wish list, texts and images
- You will receive our offer and contract
- Your project starts with their deposit with us
- Proposal graphics concept and logo if desired
- We build your online presence with style and lots of love
- Audit and feedback on your part
- User training online and delivery of the training documentation
- Acceptance / go live
- Operating, backup, maintenance, extensions
* Not all these points automatically apply to any product or project.