Understanding email marketing
- Email marketing is essentially the online version of direct mail. Instead of sending fliers and coupons to a customer’s home, email marketing sends those same items digitally to a customer’s inbox.
- Whereas the impact of direct mail can be difficult to track, email marketing lets businesses see exactly who is opening their mail and which emails are leading to sales.
- Businesses can use email marketing in a variety of ways, from building brand loyalty and finding new customers to encouraging loyalty and repeat business.
- With email marketing, you have a choice of do-it-yourself software or full service agencies like SeriousWeb that do all of the work for you.
Benefits of a Professional Email Marketing System
Easily win new Subscribers
Segregate Customers by Interest
Automated Email Set Up
Professional Email Design
- Ready to Buy Now 3% 3%
- Will Eventually Buy 47% 47%
- Will Never Buy 50% 50%
The 3 / 47 / 50 Rule
- 3% of its visitors are ready to buy now
- 47% are not ready to buy, but they will buy in the future
- 50% of visitors will never buy something, no matter what you do
Most online sellers concentrate on the 3% and let the remaining 97% out of sight. Email Marketing provides an efficient means to reach the 47%, which will increase your business in the near future. At the same time you are watering the 3% to give them the confidence to buy again from you.
How does an email marketing solution work for me?
We will initially configure the E-Mail Marketing System as standalone online system for you. We will load your current Mailing list if you have one and go through the first campaign together. The best solution is for the Email Marketing System to be integrated into your website and Facebook page. This is definitely recommended, if you operate a Web Shop. We can run the Email Marketing on your behalf completely and run the most effective strategy with each campaign, as to maximize ROI or you can decide to run the campaigns yourself – it’s a pretty down to earth process.